Root Destroyer – 2lbs of Pure Copper Sulfate Crystals - Root Killer for Sewer & Pipe Lines- Stops New Growth – Safe for all Plumbing
Root Destroyer is copper sulfate crystals that will kill invasive septic and sewer pipe roots without harming your tree.
- Made up of copper sulfate crystals that will kill invasive septic and sewer pipe roots without harming your tree.
- Root Destroyer will temporarily reduce bacterial action, but will return to normal approximately 15 days after treatment.
- Only roots inside the leach line will be killed. Do not apply through sink or tub drains.
- Use Root Destroyer at the rate of 2 lb. in an active 300 gallon septic tank 2 twice a year or anytime you have reduced water flow thought to be caused by root growth occurs.
- In 1/2 lb. increments, pour Root Destroyer into the toilet bowl nearest the sewer line and flush; repeat this process until the recommended dose has been added.
Root Destroyer currently has shipping restrictions in these locations: AL, CA, CT, DC, DE, FL
Customers who bought this item also bought
Propylene Glycol is an ingredient used to make many homemade items.