Root Destroyer is copper sulfate crystals that will kill invasive septic and sewer pipe roots without harming your tree.
- Use Root Destroyer at the rate of 2 lb. in an active 300 gallon septic tank 2 twice a year or anytime you have reduced water flow thought to be caused by root growth occurs.
- In 1/2 lb. increments, pour Root Destroyer into the toilet bowl nearest the sewer line and flush; repeat this process until the recommended dose has been added.
- Root Destroyer will temporarily reduce bacterial action, but will return to normal approximately 15 days after treatment.
- Only roots inside the leach line will be killed.
- Do not apply through sink or tub drains