Vegetable Glycerin is a natural emollient that adds a cooling effect on the skin and has become a predominant ingredient in most skin care products and soaps. Our glycerin is soy based. It is used in cosmetics and body care products to assist in retaining moisture and is helpful in pulling oxygen into the skin. Glycerin is also the principal medium for the manufacturing of non-alcohol based herbal extracts, which are called glycerites. This makes for a sweet alcohol-free extract that can be easily administered to children, animals and those with alcohol sensitivities.
- Cleansing Oils- Liquid Glycerin is a great base for facial cleansing oils, naturally hydrating dry skin with a cooling effect
- Skin and Hair Moisturizer- Glycerin is great for overall skin and hair hydration
- Household- Used to grease cupcake pans and molds for easy removal after baking as well as the preserving of fruits and vegetables
- DIY Projects- Create homemade shampoos, sunscreens, lotions, soaps, toothpastes, candies and baked treats
- Personal Uses- Naturally soothing and lubricating, may be used as a laxative food grade and USP certified, certification available upon request
View SDS for Vegetable Glycerin